Our Mission is to make compliance for Banks and FinTechs easier by providing innovative AML compliance software, protecting Banks & FinTechs against $Multi-Billion fines by changing the way that AML Transactions Monitoring is done.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our development team. In this role you will work closely with our development and product team to develop, modify our web-based application and user interfaces across all channels. We want someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive digital transformation. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced retail environment is essential.
- Should be able to deliver best-in-class user interfaces for our web-based application.
- Think proactively about user journeys.
- Developing high quality, testable and performance software using agile practices.
- Driving best technology and software development practices in the team with passion and enthusiasm.
- Assisting analysts and business stakeholders in shaping, estimating, and planning new requirements.
- Participating in regular showcases of new work to the product owners and business stakeholders.
- Striving for continuous improvement within the team.
What You'll Do
- Work with other engineers, designers, and product managers to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap.
- Write high-quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of our clients.
- Iterate quickly based on product and client feedback.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Python experience of 2+ years.
- 4+ years of solid experience.
- Excellent verbal and and written communication skills
- Experience building and working in high-performance, strong cross functional software development teams (Coding skills are a must)
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Knowledge of the security aspect of web applications is important.
- Competitive salary
- Laptop of your choice
- Monthly social events and team off sites
- Regular networking events, mentoring events and conferences.
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies.
- Company knowledge-sharing activities.
- Awesome office Space in Level 39 with free barista coffee, snacks, fruits & a vibrant community