Our Mission is to make compliance for Banks and FinTechs easier by providing innovative AML compliance software, protecting Banks & FinTechs against $Multi-Billion fines by changing the way that AML Transactions Monitoring is done.
We are looking for an experienced Partnership Specialist to join our growing Global Sales Team. You will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction. As an Account Executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills.
You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end. Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
- Develop strategies and practices that help our customers navigate the sales process.
- Identify, contact, and close deals with potential customers for DX Compliance in the financial industry.
- Lead presentations and product demonstrations.
- Build positive and long-term relationships with prospects, even when they do not currently have an active opportunity or after we lose a deal.
- Lead generation & nurturing of existing leads
- Lead the relationship through the client life cycle
- Independent set-up, preparation and execution of sales meetings
- Design of pricing proposals and commercial offers
- Contract negotiations and contract closing
- Revision and improvement of sales documentation and promotional material
- Support the development of sales strategies
- Strong interpersonal-skills, self-confident, communicative, able to listen and to emphasize with people.
- Able to manage complex & long(er) enterprise B2B Sales processes.
- Ability to cold call.
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business, discuss issues from multiple angles and establish trust.
- Travel may be required, whether this is to engage in client meetings or speak at international events and conferences.
- You love to be on the road seeing customers, hungry to close deals.
- Strong technical interest and good understanding, and attention to detail.
- Self- started, ambitious, goal oriented, willing to take the initiative, always two step ahead.
- Persistent, resilient, comes up with creative approaches to circumnavigate obstacles.
The role offers a competitive package of salary and working arrangements
- Competitive salary.
- Clear commission structure.
- Monthly social events and team off-sites.
- Regular networking events, mentoring events, and conferences.
- Global travel to our Offices.
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies.
- Company knowledge-sharing activities.
- Professional development and room to grow.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Dynamic, international team.
- Internal promotion
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible & remote working
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care Plan
- Travel - season ticket loan
- Training and development budget